You are here: Plug-ins » Seasonals
How Does the Time of Year Affect the Futures Market?
Trade the Fundamentals of the Market!
- The Futures market tends to be seasonal in nature for commodities
- Let the Seasonal Plug-in help you discover and analyze seasonality
- Up to 30 years of historical data at your disposal
- This historical information can be very useful in determining market direction**
Track the Market with Historical Seasonal Data
- Customizable to fit your desired settings
- Tracking the seasonal nature of the market can be a powerful technical indicator**
- See historical trends in many commodities like corn, wheat, soybeans, etc...**
Market Probabilities Indicator
- Indicator of market direction over time**
- Based on a 30 year database for any available contracts
Historical Averages Indicator
- Display the average historical prices as a chart overlay
- Choose from last year's prices or an average of several years
**Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. See full risk disclosure for hypothetical limitations.