You are here: Plug-ins » Historical Trade Simulator
Historical Trade Simulator Plug-in
How Would Your Strategy Have Played Out In Last Year's Market?
Simulate Trading with 30 Years of Historical Futures Data!
One of Track 'n Trades most popular plug-ins is our historical trade simulator, which gives you the ability to simulate trading historical markets.
- Track current "live" accounts
- Simulate trades with 30 years of historical data
- You can even simulate trading today's actual daily end-of-day data
Simulate Your Trades With Historical Data
Practice, Practice, Practice
Practice is the key to your success, and with Track 'n Trades Historical Trade Simulator, you don't have to grow old waiting to sharpen your trading skills.
- Play markets forward and back, just like a VCR, one tic at a time
- Practice using advanced chart mark up tools such as Elliott Wave, & Fibonacci
- Practice using oscillating indicators to help make profitable decisions
Place Orders Directly on the Futures Chart
Track 'n Trade's drag 'n drop order placement tools allows you to practice placing orders directly on the screen, in a true graphical environment, just like you'll be doing in our LIVE platform. No learning curve when moving from simulation to LIVE trading.
- Easily simulate placing orders by using the Buy/Sell tool
- Orders can be modified or canceled on the fly
- You can track your "real-money" live trades so you always know what is happening to your money
Easy Calculations with "My Account"
Complicated order strategies that include both long and short futures contracts as well as puts and calls can be all calculated simultaneously providing easy profit & loss calculations. No more hand calculating simulated trading profit & losses.
- The My Account window enables users to simulate placing life-like orders
- Apply desposits and make withdrawals
- Keeps track of commissions paid to your simulated (or live) broker
- Tracks orders placed, profits, losses, and even simulates margin calls
Test your broker or guru. Has a friend, broker or guru given you a hot tip on how to trade? Never wonder again how good his advice is, test his theories with Track 'n Trade's historical trade simulator. Prove to yourself which strategies work, and which ones don't.