You are here: Plug-ins » Historical Trade Simulator
Historical Trade Simulator Plug-in
How Would Your Strategy Have Played Out In Last Year's Market?
Simulate Trading with Historical Data!**
One of Track 'n Trade's most popular plug-ins is the historical trade simulator, which gives you the ability to go back in time and trade the markets as if you were there in the moment.
- Simulate trading on actual daily data
- Includes 30+ years of historical data for futures
- entire history of Stocks are included
Practice, Practice, Practice**
Practice is the key to your success, and with Track 'n Trades Historical Trade Simulator, you don't have to grow old waiting to sharpen your trading skills.
Place Orders Directly on the Futures Chart**
Track 'n Trade's drag 'n drop order placement tools allows you to practice placing orders directly on the screen, in a true graphical environment, just like you'll be doing in our LIVE Futures Trading Platform.
- Easily simulate placing orders by using the Buy/Sell tool
- Orders can be modified or canceled on-the-fly
Easy Calculations with "My Account"
Complicated order strategies that include both long and short futures contracts as well as calls and puts can be all calculated simultaneously providing easy profit & loss calculations. No more hand calculating simulated trading profits & losses.
- The My Account window enables users to simulate trading
- Apply deposits and make withdrawals
- Keeps track of simulated commissions paid
- Track orders placed, profits, losses, and even simulate margin calls
Test your broker or guru. Has a friend, broker or guru given you a hot tip on how to trade? Never again wonder how good his advice is, test his theories with Track 'n Trade's historical trade simulator. Prove to yourself which strategies work, and which ones don't.
**Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. See full risk disclosure for hypothetical limitations.