Advanced Bulls 'n Bears Trading System
Could a Color-Coded Chart with Buy/Sell Signals Improve Your Trades?
Track 'n Trade's "Proprietary" Red Light, Green Light Trading System!
- Red Light indicates a Bearish trend in the market or when to sell
- Green Light indicates a Bullish trend in the market or when to buy
- Yellow Light warns you that the market has entered a sideways or neutral channel
- Blue Light Stop Placement gives you a Parabolic stop which moves with your trades managing your risk and locking in your rewards
- The Ribbon Indicator Helps Filter Out Less Pofitable Buy/Sell Signals
- Get Early Entry Signals With Little Or No Whipsaw With The Advantage Lines System
Check Out the Ribbon Indicator in Action!
|Red Light (Bearish Trend): Indicates the beginning of a bearish trend, and that the contract has started to move downward identifying a possible short entry point.|
|Green Light (Bullish Trend): Indicates the trend of a market has begun to move upward identifying a possible long entry point.|
|Yellow Light (Neutral or Sideways Trend): Indicates the trend of the market has entered a sideways or neutral time frame.|
|Blue Light (Stop Loss Placement): The Parabolic stop is used within the Bulls 'n Bears system as the key point for managing your stop loss risk while trading. It helps you to identify exit and stop loss placement points after entering a trade.|
One-Time Investment - Use with Futures, Forex, and Stocks
- Works with all Track 'n Trade platforms
- No additional costs or monthly fees
- Like getting three trading systems for the price of one
Get an Unfair Advantage!
The Bulls 'n Bears "advantage," the Advantage Lines is a moving average crossover system. Advantage Lines solve the "whip-saw" problem generally associated with a short-term moving average system; this is done by implementing a propritary mathematical model which vertually eliminates whip-saw. Advantages Lines can be used as a stand alone trading system or in combination with other trading systems as a confirmation signal.
The Ribbon Indicator
The Ribbon Indicator was specifically designed to work in conjunction with the Bulls 'n Bears Advantage to filter out less profitable signals and confirm trend changes.
- Works perfectly with Bulls 'n Bears
- Filters out less profitable signals
- Confirms trend changes
- Reduces your risk by creating more reliable buy/sell signals
Convergence and Divergence
The most important signals are taken from the spacing between the Ribbon lines in each group, not from crossovers. When shorter-term lines (yellow) and longer-term lines (red) within a group are parallel and close together, the group are largely in agreement. When the Ribbon lines widen apart, this signals divergent views within the group. When Ribbon lines converge, this is a sign that the group view is changing.
Parallel long-term Ribbon lines signal long-term investor support and a strong trend; and short-term Ribbon lines tend to bounce off the long-term Ribbon lines group.
Both groups of Ribbon lines converge and fluctuate more than usual.
A change in price direction accompanied by expanding Ribbon lines in both groups.
The short-term group crossover, diverge and then again converge; while the long-term group remain parallel.
Bulls 'n Bears Trading Automation!
The Bulls 'n Bears can be used in conjunction with the AutoPilot Plug-in to create a total hands free automated trading system. Now you can trade the Bulls 'n Bears with out the need to sit at the computer screen for hours on end. Let the Track 'n Trade AutoPilot execute your trading strategy for you, enter the market, place profit taking limit orders, and automatically move your mathematically calculated trailing stops.