Gecko Software Respects Your Right To Privacy
What Data We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website Activity: Data about your browsing activity on our websites
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access out website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’ unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number
- Account Information: If you take a trial or make a purchase, we will collect your user name and password, and other information to necessary to open and access your account
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including, name, email, and phone number
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored at Gecko Software, Inc.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so. For example, visiting our site from an affiliated link, we collect the site you visited from so affiliates can track if their marketing efforts are successful
How We Use This Data
- Provide Gecko Software services and customer support
- Troubleshoot problems
- Prevent potential fraud and abuse of free trials
- Customize, measure, and improve our website and services
- Deliver targeted marketing to you on our sites, as well as other external websites
- Contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including marketing our services to you
We may disclose information about you:
- With our related companies where needed
- In connection with legal proceedings: where we are under a legal obligation to do so
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale
- In the event that you provide information to us after coming from affiliated website, we may share any of the information gathered with the referring affiliated party
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, an analytics service, along with our own Service, to help us analyze the traffic on our Site. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of Personal Information, please see "How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps.”
Cookies and Related Technologies
Most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete, or disable these technologies. If you choose to reject cookies or similar technologies, some features of our Site and Service may not be available or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review your browser manufacturer’s help pages for assistance with changing your settings.
Your Choices and Opting-Out
- You can request that we stop email marketing to you. You can use the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can request us to delete any account information or personally identifiable information we have collected from you by contacting us at email@example.com
Identifiable information about you is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We have implemented security measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, and alteration. We use industry-standard practices such as encrypted storage, firewalls, and password protection systems to safeguard the confidentiality of Personal Information. We take steps to help ensure our employees and contractors are aware of their information security obligations, and we restrict employee and contractor access to Personal Information. Despite these efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties such as so-called hackers from illegally obtaining access to Personal Information. We do not represent or warrant that Personal Information about you will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
Links to Third Party Websites
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Contact Us About Questions or Concerns
271 N Spring Creek Pkwy Suite A
Providence, Utah 84332, USA
Please Review Your Cart Details