Market Trading Facts
- According to the Bank for International Settlements, Forex trades over $4 trillion on daily basis!
- No one can corner or manipulate the Foreign Exchange market. Forex dwarfs the Stock Market.
- You can short the Futures & the Forex market without penalty; therefore you can trade the long side just as easily as the short side, which makes it easy to trade when the market goes up or down.
-Futures & Forex electronic markets trade 24 hours a day, and some even on Sunday!
- Online Forex Trading offers 50:1 leverage and online Futures trading offers 15:1 leverage, but the Stock market only offers 1:1 or 3:1 leverage. Higher leverage allows money to compound more quickly. However, a high degree of leverage can lead to larger losses as well as gains, and so requires proper risk management.
- Because these markets trade 24 hours a day, and have such high volume, these markets lend themselves very well to part time automatic Forex currency traders & strategies. You can come home and trade for couple of hours in the evening.
- You can trade from anywhere in the world, wherever you can gain Internet access; sitting on the beach, or hiking in the mountains.
- You will gain a tremendous amount of experience by trading via your free practice/demo account. Trade with the best trading systems in the world on Autopilot!
- Demo accounts never expire, and have live streaming quotes, just like the real market. Practice any strategy, including Fibonacci, Elliott Wave, and Commitment of Traders without risking a dime!
- When trading stocks, you must choose from over 40,000 stocks, but in Futures & Forex, you can limit your research to only 3-5 markets, and focus all your energy into those markets. Get down to the business of trading, not analyzing.
- eSignal, Investools, Tradestation, Collective2, Decisionbar, IBFX, Trading Signals, Wave59, Ashkon, Multicharts, WinTick, Tradecision, TradingSolutions, eSignal, Ozgrid, Trade Navigator, eKaPlus, Quantshare, Investools, Tradestations, Ninjatrader, TPT, Solarc, Interactive brokers, and Tradevec are trademarks and are owned by their respective copyright/trademark holders.
More Than Just Software...
Free 14-Day Trial
Amazing Customer Service
Our customers are #1 and always have been the entire thirteen years we've been in the software business. You come first!
Unique Trading Systems
In-House Technical Support
Call us TOLL FREE for any technical questions. Talk directly to a skilled technician who will help you solve any issues with the software.
Training, Training, Training!
Each product you invest in includes multimedia educational training that shows you how to use each tool with skill and confidence.